- Preparation time
- 45 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 13, 2018
Best served with rice. Chinese wholesome food with vegetables and chicken (any meat).
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Dilip Ramadas. I'm the founder of bhojanalay.com. My mother is the inspiration behind this website. My mother's recipes and culinary art needed a permanent place. So I built bhojanalay.com. I am a foodie and I like to write reviews of food and restaurants.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Dice all vegetables and stir fry with mushrooms in wok with oil until limp
- Remove vegetables & keep warm
- Stir fry chicken in wok, remove and keep warm
- Add salt & pepper
- Add bouillon to wok heat up
- Add water and soy sauce with corn flour
- Let it simmer for a minute
- Add meat and vegetables heat up and serve.