- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Entrée/Main Course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 12, 2018
Simple and easy to make recipe for Chicken Clear Soup. Best had during winter for dinner. Soothing and delicious!
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Dilip Ramadas. I'm the founder of bhojanalay.com. My mother is the inspiration behind this website. My mother's recipes and culinary art needed a permanent place. So I built bhojanalay.com. I am a foodie and I like to write reviews of food and restaurants.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Put the chicken in the pot with diced carrot, onions, garlic cloves, thyme, lemongrass and water covering the chicken
- Simmer for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked
- Remove the chicken from the broth and strain the broth
- Keep the vegetables aside
- Add the garlic, thyme, peas and corn to the broth and simmer the broth for another 10-15 minutes until reduced
- Throw away the thyme and garlic and add the vegetables and soya sauce to the broth
- Shred the chicken and keep it aside.
- Serving Place the shredded chicken and vegetables in the centre of a soup bowl.
- Pour the broth from the side. Finish it with the garnish on top