- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 13, 2018
A mousse is a soft prepared food that incorporates air bubbles to give it a light and airy texture. It can range from light and fluffy to creamy and thick, depending on preparation techniques. A mousse may be sweet or savory.
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Dilip Ramadas. I'm the founder of bhojanalay.com. My mother is the inspiration behind this website. My mother's recipes and culinary art needed a permanent place. So I built bhojanalay.com. I am a foodie and I like to write reviews of food and restaurants.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Melt chocolate add 0.4 cup cream and mix
- Add 5 egg yolks and 15 grams sugar
- Beat until foamy, beat 5 egg whites with 15 grams sugar until firm foam ad to mix
- Finally add 1.2 cup whipped cream and cognac
- Mix slowly put all in a cold form and refrigerate for 1 hour