- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- April 12, 2017
Chole masala or chole or chholay (plural), is a dish in Indian cuisine. Main ingredient is chickpea. Link for Bhatura recipe is here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sunita is a stay at home who loves to cook and is an amazing baker. Her passion includes organic terrace gardening.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala
- Once masala leaves oil add the channa
- And pressure cook it till you hear 2 whistles
- The in sim for 10-15 mins
- Serve it with chopped onion, coriander and chat masala