- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 25, 2017
A treat for people with sweet tooth! A perfect vegan Muffin recipe.
The following two tabs change content below.
Mrunmayi is a Business Research Specialist who loves to bake, especially cookies, muffins, etc.
- Pre heat oven at 180 C
- Sieve all-purpose flour and corn flour twice to ensure even mixing
- In a mixing bowl, mix well the curd and sugar to dissolve it
- Add baking powder and baking soda (sodium bi carb) and mix well and set aside for 2 minutes
- The mix will become slightly frothy with small bubbles
- Now mix in vanilla and oil
- Then add 1 tbsp of the flour at a time until you finish all the flour to get the batter
- Mix chocolate chip with 2 tsp of flour to coat it and add it to the batter, give a gentle mix with a spatula
- Line a muffin tray with muffin liners and spoon the batter 3/4th in each muffin liner
- Top with few more chocolate chips if you like
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean
- Carefully take out from the muffin tray and cool down over a wire rack