- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 14, 2018
A simple way of making an exquisite chicken side dish for a family gathering.
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Dilip Ramadas. I'm the founder of bhojanalay.com. My mother is the inspiration behind this website. My mother's recipes and culinary art needed a permanent place. So I built bhojanalay.com. I am a foodie and I like to write reviews of food and restaurants.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes.
- Place in a bowl, mix in the marinade ingredients and marinate for about 20 - 25 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, prepare the green onions and garlic.
- Combine the sesame oil, light soy sauce, sherry and chili paste in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat wok and add oil.
- When oil is ready, add the marinated chicken.
- Stir-fry briefly on high heat, then add the garlic and green onion.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine (total cooking time should be about 5 minutes).
- Serve hot with rice. Serves 4.