- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- August 18, 2017
One of the most popular South Indian Dishes. Comfort food for many of us.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- In a large bowl, add 2 cups of instant masala dosa mix.
- Also add half cup of sour curd to it and mix well.
- Now add water as required
- In addition add water as required to get dosa batter consistency.
- Keep aside for 15 minutes before you start preparing dosa.
- Heat the griddle.
- Furthermore, pour a ladle full of batter and spread out in a circular motion.
- Add some oil/ghee on top of the dosa.
- Cook for 15-30 seconds
- Serve masala dosa hot with coconut chutney and sambar.