- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- October 21, 2016
Yummy and Simple dish that serves as a perfect breakfast to begin the day!
Note: Can prepare this recipe with overnight left over rice. However, it tastes real good with freshly prepared rice!
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Heat oil in a kadai
- Add mustard seeds and let it pop, Add urad dal and channa dal and wait till they turn a light brown.
- Add peanuts and roast till they change color and are crisp
- Add green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric. Fry for about a minute. If using grated coconut, add it and fry for not more than 30 seconds.
- Add rice. Mix well.
- Add Salt to taste. Mix well. Put off the stove.
- Add lemon juice. Mix well. Adjust salt and lemon juice as per taste.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves before serving. Enjoy! :)