- Preparation time
- 45 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 12, 2018
Best dessert recipe for mango season! Everyone loves mangoes, King of all fruits!
Image credit – www.marriageandlaughter.com
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Dilip Ramadas. I'm the founder of bhojanalay.com. My mother is the inspiration behind this website. My mother's recipes and culinary art needed a permanent place. So I built bhojanalay.com. I am a foodie and I like to write reviews of food and restaurants.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add mangoes with 1/2 of the sugar, cinnamon and allspice in a glass baking dish
- Stir remaining sugar with milk, flour, soda, salt and butter and pour over mangoes
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Serve with ice cream.