- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 1, 2018
Palak rice is Spinach rice. Made from fresh Spinach.
The following two tabs change content below.
Pallavi is a stay at home mom who loves to cook and pamper her family with newer dishes.
- Cook rice and cool it
- Wash palak (Spinach) thoroughly
- Boil water and keep it aside
- Add washed palak to it and leave it for 5 minutes
- Grind palak with 2 chillies and 4-5 garlic cloves, and a small piece of ginger
- Heat the pan with oil, add spices like cinnamon, cloves, and bay leaves,
- Add finely chopped onions and 2 green chillies
- Add grinded masala to it and fry for 2 minutes
- Add a pinch of Turmeric
- Add salt to taste
- Now, add rice and mix well
- Lemon juice is optional