- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- October 28, 2017
Poori with chana masala is one of the yummy breakfast.
The following two tabs change content below.
Pallavi is a stay at home mom who loves to cook and pamper her family with newer dishes.
- Prepare chapathi dough and keep aside
- Soak chana dal overnight
- In a cooker, cook it for about 2-3 whistles
- In a frying pan, take 2 tbsp of oil
- Add mustard seeds, wait till it pops
- Add cut onions, green chillies and curry leaves
- When the onion turns golden brown add ginger garlic paste
- Add cooked chana to the pan
- Grind some of the cooked chana and one medium sized tomato
- Add the mix to the pan and add MTR chana masala powder
- Allow it to boil for 5-10 min in low flame
- In meantime, heat oil in other frying pan for pooris