- Preparation time
- 45 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 14, 2018
A pork chop, like other meat chops, is a loin cut taken perpendicularly to the spine of the pig and usually containing a rib or part of a vertebra. Pork chops are not processed and are leaner than other cuts of pork. Chops are commonly served as an individual portion.
Sauce Robert is a brown mustard sauce and one of the small sauces, or compound sauces, derived from the Classic French demi-glace, which in turn is derived from Espagnole sauce, one of the five mother sauces in French cuisine (Bechamel, Veloute, Espagnole, Sauce Tomate and Hollandaise).
Serve with baked potatoes. Wine: Beaujolais Village
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Flour chops fry both sides, salt & pepper and take them out of pan and keep warm
- Add butter to pan and saute onions,
- Add wine reduce shortly
- Add sauce and let simmer for 2 min.
- Add mustard and lime juice last.. Serve.