- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- July 10, 2017
Simplest form of breakfast/lunch/dinner. Mint leaves make it taste amazing.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Grind onions, tomato, chillies, ginger n garlic into paste.
- Grind pudina leaves and place aside.
- In a pan on low flame, add 3 tsps of oil, 2 inches of chakke and 2 lavanga and fry for 30 seconds.
- Now add onion paste only and fry till it tightens and water evaporates and pacchi vasana goes.
- Put basamati rice , water with this onion paste and pudina paste and cut vegs and salt and cook.