- Preparation time
- 45 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 13, 2018
Ratatouille is a French Provencal stewed vegetable dish, originating in Nice, and sometimes referred to as ratatouille niçoise.
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Dilip Ramadas. I'm the founder of bhojanalay.com. My mother is the inspiration behind this website. My mother's recipes and culinary art needed a permanent place. So I built bhojanalay.com. I am a foodie and I like to write reviews of food and restaurants.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Heat olive oil in pan
- Add onions and garlic (finely minced) not until brown
- Add all vegetables washed and cut in little cubes
- Add salt pepper and thyme
- Let it simmer for 2 minutes on low heat (optional add some tomato pure)