- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 24, 2016
Maggi is an Indian noodles brand. Cooked in about 10 minutes, this happens to be available in every household these days. Kids love it for a snack or breakfast option.
The following two tabs change content below.
Urvashi is a tech enthusiast specifically interested in advertising and marketing technology. In her spare time, she likes to cook and share recipes with all.
- Chop the vegetables into small cubes.
- Put water to boil in a pan. When the water starts to boil, add chopped vegetables and the maggi tastemaker.
- Cook the vegetables for 4-5 mins. Then add maggi into the water.
- Cover the pan with the lid and let it cook for another 5 mins. Make sure you do not completely close the lid. leave some place for steam to run out.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper. Serve/ eat it with Love!