- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- August 20, 2017
A simple recipe to make Tomato Soup. Easy to make and not to heavy on tummy.
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Dilip Ramadas. I'm the founder of bhojanalay.com. My mother is the inspiration behind this website. My mother's recipes and culinary art needed a permanent place. So I built bhojanalay.com. I am a foodie and I like to write reviews of food and restaurants.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Wash and cut tomatoes into quarters
- Cook tomatoes with chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies cut into two and Whole Garam masala. Add 5 cups of water and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for twenty minutes on a slow flame until tomatoes are mashed completely.
- Strain the mixture with a soup strainer.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, let them crackle. Add strained tomato liquid and season with salt.
- Bring it to a boil, add sugar if it is very sour.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped green coriander leaves.