- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 12, 2018
Tarte aux Pointes D’Asperges (Asparagus quiche) is a savoury open tart or flan consisting of pastry crust filled with Asparagus. It is part of French cuisine but is also popular in other countries, particularly as party food. Asparagus may be replaced with other vegetable(s) or precooked shrimps, crab meat or boneless chicken meat etc.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Brown slightly onion in a little butter.
- Let it cool down and place in pastry shell.
- Clean & blanch asparagus, cut off tips (3 inches) & place in pastry shell.
- Add ground cheese, beat vigorously eggs, cream, salt and pepper, pour in shell.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.