- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 26, 2018
Tomato bath is a rice dish which can be had as breakfast and would be good for lunch or dinner. You can add peas if its winter season 😊
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Cut Onions n tomatoes to thin slices.
- Grind Cinnamon, Cloves, green chillies coconut into fine paste.
- In a pressure cooker heat oil.
- Add ginger-garlic paste n onions n fry till onions become transparent.
- Add ground masala n fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add 4 cups of water n bring it to boil.
- Add turmeric powder, dhaniya powder,jeera powder, washed rice n bring it to boil.
- Now add salt n close the lid.
- Cook until 2 whistles.