- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 26, 2017
Chips are loved by all! Here is a recipe for Zucchini Oven Chips.
The following two tabs change content below.
Mrunmayi is a Business Research Specialist who loves to bake, especially cookies, muffins, etc.
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Combine Dry Breadcrumbs, Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese, Seasoned Salt, Garlic Powder & Freshly Ground Black Pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk
- Place milk in a shallow bowl
- Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture
- Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet
- Bake at 200° C for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp
- Serve immediately