Website Kargeens Cafe Koramangala
Fantastic place! Been here three times already and have always received fantastic service. The hookah was an absolute delight. The food was exceptionally wonderful and it was much better than what I’ve had in most restaurants! Chicken pizza is a must try along with Devil’s Chicken (bit spicy, was perfect for me!)
The best part of the evening was when I happened to meet the very down to earth, courteous, ever smiling owner of the place, Anand! Obviously, “yatha raja thatha praja” prevailed. As the staff was equally welcoming and hospitable as the owner himself!
And I was pleasantly surprised when he spoke in absolute Kannada!!!
This place has a mix variety of great cuisine and drinks (non-alcoholic). If you are lost in translation looking at the menu given to you, you can always talk to the waiter and tell them what you would like to have. Veg, non-veg, spicy, non-spicy, lemonade or hot coffee, they will bring the best to the table.
And they do have some games that you and your friends can enjoy.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017