We all know what almonds are. We use them in preparation of our sweets and savories. As the age old saying goes, “One handful of almonds, and you’ll be set for the day”. Here are 5 ways to include almonds in your everyday diet.
1. Keep a bag full of raw almonds close to you for when afternoon hunger strikes – going by the research, it brings great joy to share the news that almonds don’t add to your body weight. You can calm your cravings with almonds and be worry free.
2. Throw in some almonds in your oats meal – if you are a health freak like me, I’m sure you would have already come across the health benefits of oat meals for breakfast. You can add sliced almonds or even roasted almonds to your bowl. This helps you with your weight loss diet and also it adds great taste to your breakfast.
3. Toss some crushed almonds into your dessert – Almonds will improve the taste of your dessert and will also provide your body with fibers to improve your digestion
4. Soak almonds in water – have a handful of almonds soaked overnight in water every morning. Soaking almonds helps in releasing enzyme lipase which is beneficial for digestion of fats.
5. All types of nuts and seeds make a delicious addition to any green or fruit salad – almonds can be added to your green salads as toppings. Sliced almonds would be better for your toppings.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017