- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- November 12, 2016
Aloo Bhaji is a delicious side dish that goes well with Rotis, chapathis, dosas, pooris, etc. This is one of the methods to prepare Bhaji.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Grind tomato and onion into fine paste.
- Boil potatoes and mash
- In kadai, heat oil.
- Add mustard and wait till it pops.
- Add red chillies and curry leaves and fry for a min.
- Add the ground paste and ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
- Add the turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Mix well and fry till oil separates.
- Add the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add water till it covers the potatoes.
- Cook covered till raw smell goes away.
- Remove lid and cook till the curry reaches the desired consistency.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with chappatis or poori.