- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 7 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- November 12, 2016
Baby Corn Crispy fries is an excellent appetizer. Especially for a party it makes a great Starter. Not too heavy and something to munch!
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Cut each baby corn into 4 pieces lengthwise.
- Mix Besan, Corn flour, Rice flour, Blackpepper powder, Aamchur powder, Redchilly powder and salt with very little water.
- Mix well without lumps
- Add babycorns to this mixture and allow it to marinate for 10 -15 minutes
- Heat Oil in deeo pan and fry these babycorns until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.