- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 28, 2017
Noodles can be made in many ways. Chicken Noodle Soup is one of many recipes. This is a simple recipe that can be made for dinner.
The following two tabs change content below.
Natalie is a digital world enthusiast. She loves cooking whenever she can and loves to experiment and innovate with her culinary skills. She loves to spend time with her pet dog Moose.
- Saute carrots, celery and onion until onion is translucent
- Add garlic and saute an additional 2 minutes
- Add chicken broth, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper and bring to a boil
- Add noodles (egg or rotini) and boil until noodles are soft.
- Add in cooked chicken, remove bay leaves and serve