- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 21, 2017
A chicken nugget is a chicken product made from chicken meat which is breaded or battered, then deep-fried or baked. This is a simple recipe for anyone to prepare.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sunita is a stay at home who loves to cook and is an amazing baker. Her passion includes organic terrace gardening.
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and mince it in the mixer
- Make sure the chicken breast is fully dried
- Mix 1 egg, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, a pinch of salt and Cornflour 1tsp
- And if you feel it is too sticky to handle add little oats
- Now mix everything together
- Apply little oil in your hand and give it a shape
- Finally roll it over the bread crumbs
- Now refrigerate it for 1 hour
- Shallow fry it but flame should be high while shallow frying or else it will become very dry