- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 23, 2017
Fritters are loved by young and old alike! Here is an amazing recipe for a cow gram fritters.
The following two tabs change content below.
Vijaylakshmi Meda is a very talented cook. Loves to cook, travel and listen to music.
- Mix all the fritter ingredients in a bowl
- Add 2 Tbsp of olive oil to a medium fry pan on moderate heat
- Using a soup spoon, scoop out the fritter mixture and place in the fry pan and flatten a little
- Place as many as you want in the fry pan, making sure the edges don't touch
- Cook for a few minutes on each side, until lightly golden and drain on paper towels
- Then repeat until you use up all the fritter mixture
- You may need to add more olive oil in between batches
- For Almond Meal: Soak Almonds and cashews for an hour and grind them in to paste