- Preparation time
- 180 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- November 19, 2016
A quick breakfast recipe, just another variety with same Idli batter and for those who are bored with idlis (like me). Dibba Rotti is an Andhra specialty, taste it and let me know what you guys think.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Mix all the mentioned ingredients
- Heat a kadai (rounded bottom small kadai)
- Pour 1 tbspn of oil (quantity of oil is more to make the dish crispy)
- Once oil is heated, pour 1 ladle of the mixed batter
- Cover n cook on low flame till the texture is crisp
- Then use a flat ladle to turn the side upside down (like we turn the side of chappati / home made dosa) and roast till the other side cooks well
- Serve hot wth chutney or even pickle... its a great combination!
- Please note: do not add water to the batter. It needs to be thick just like we use it for idli.