- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- November 6, 2016
Egg Curry is a simple recipe and very popular these days amongst the egg lovers. Quick and easy to make. Goes well with Chapathis, rotis or rice.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Boil the eggs, remove shell, make small cuts on the boiled egg, keep it aside
- Put Onion, tomato, curd and ginger garlic paste in mixer grinder... make puree of it
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add this puree and let it boil for 5 minutes
- Add all powders, mix well and let it boil for 5 minutes
- Add the boiled eggs, water till the eggs are covered. Cook covered for 10 minutes. Keep stirring
- Remove lid and cook till the curry reaches the desired consistency
- Switch off stove, sprinkle coriander leaves