- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 10 people
- Meal course
- Dry powder
- Posted by
- Posted on
- October 17, 2016
Rasam powder is a flavourable spice powder to prepare tasty mouth watering tomato rasam. This receipe is prepared almost every alternative days in our house.This receipe is traditional one in South India. Every women in Indian house prepare this receipe. But every women rasam tastes in a different way. I am sure its always tasty .Once if this rasam powder is prepared in large amounts it can be saved for one month and used in daily dishes. I will post my Rasam soup in another few days.This receipe includes many ingredients like fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds, Red chillies, asafoetida, curry leaves, black pepper etc.All these ingredients are good for our health.It keeps our health in a perfect diet plan.If we follow our traditional method of diet plan really we all can keep our health in good condition.
Tasty Rasam powder!!!!!!!
- Seperately fry all the ingredients one by one and store it in another container.
- First fry the coriander seeds,then dry red chillies, jeera, menthya seeds, pepper seeds,.At last fresh curry leaves.
- When you are frying the red chillies u get choking effec be careful and make the room well ventilated.
- Allow all the ingredients to cool, then make a powder of all the ingredients in a mixer using Mixie.
- Once all the powder is ready mix it well.Now the freshly home made Rasam powder is ready to make rasam.