- Preparation time
- 180 mins
- Cooking time
- 3 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- August 18, 2017
Simplest and easiest masala dosa mix to make
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Dilip Ramadas. I'm the founder of bhojanalay.com. My mother is the inspiration behind this website. My mother's recipes and culinary art needed a permanent place. So I built bhojanalay.com. I am a foodie and I like to write reviews of food and restaurants.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- First of all, in a large kadai dry roast urad dal, chana dal, toor dal and methi seeds. roast them till they turn warm.
- And then transfer to a mixer jar and make smooth powder. keep aside
- Furthermore, dry roast the rice flour and rava.
- Now, in a large mixing bowl transfer the roasted rice flour and rava.
- Also add ground powder to it.
- In addition, add sugar powder, salt and baking soda.