- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 10 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- November 27, 2017
Snack for any season, snack for any reason. Bajji is a snack which is easy to make and liked by all. Here is a simple recipe.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Soak Urad dal in water for 1 hour.
- Grind greenchillies,pepper, coconut, hing and keep aside.
- Grind Urad dal to thick paste.
- Now mix rice flour, ground mixture, salt and curry leaves.
- Heat oil in deep pan.
- Make small balls of the paste and fry till golden brown.