- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 6 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 20, 2017
Pan seared scallops topped with a champagne-butter sauce
The following two tabs change content below.
Natalie is a digital world enthusiast. She loves cooking whenever she can and loves to experiment and innovate with her culinary skills. She loves to spend time with her pet dog Moose.
- Remove the side muscle from the scallops and pat them dry
- Heat 1tbsp oil over medium-high heat
- Add scallops, cooking 2 minutes on each side
- Remove scallops and place to the side
- Add champagne, lemon juice, and shallots to pan. Cook 5 minutes, reducing liquid by half volume
- Remove from heat. Whisk in 3 tbsps of butter until completely incorporated. Spoon over scallops and serve.