- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- July 10, 2017
Green peas pulav, healthy and delicious lunch option.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Wash rice and set aside.
- Heat oil, add cloves, cinnamon,green and black cardamom,green chillies, ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add green chillies and onions till onions turn light brown.
- Add green peas.
- Add the rice and mix well when on heat till the masalas and the rice mixes well.
- Add coconut milk, salt and also another 3 cups of water just enough for the rice to cook.
- Pulav is done when the rice is cooked.
- Serve hot with any raita of your choice.