- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 27, 2018
Quick and simple recipe to whip up an amazing Pasta with red sauce. 😇
If you have a different version, do let us know 😉
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Dilip Ramadas. I'm the founder of bhojanalay.com. My mother is the inspiration behind this website. My mother's recipes and culinary art needed a permanent place. So I built bhojanalay.com. I am a foodie and I like to write reviews of food and restaurants.
Latest posts by dilipramadas (see all)
- 10 benefits of Custard Apple (Sitaphala) - December 1, 2017
- How to hold a barbecue party? - September 13, 2017
- Weekend of a Soilprenuer - September 2, 2017
- My Journey as a Soilprenuer and not just as a Soloprenuer - August 25, 2017
- 10 Health Benefits of Organic Honey - August 17, 2017
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain; reserve a small amount of cooking water in the pot.
- Return pasta to pot over low heat, add red sauce, and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot with Parmesan shavings on top.