- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- July 8, 2017
A simple yet tasty vegetable curry recipe. It’s clicked on mobile, so not a great pic. Didn’t have my camera handy. So excuse the pic
The following two tabs change content below.
Shravanthi is a graphic designer, photographer, cook, blogger and a mother with keen interest in health and wellness. Her creative side always keeps her on her toes.
- Chop potatoes, capsicum, onions and tomatoes into small equal size
- Soak peas in a cup of water for abt 10mins (I used frozen peas).
- Optional: boil potatoes and capsicum in microwave for 5mins or in cooker for 1 whistle. This makes cooking of curry faster.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add onions and fry till transparent
- Add tomatoes and cook till tender
- Add potatoes peas and capsicum. Mix well.
- Add turmeric, salt and chilli powder. Mix well.
- Cover with lid and Cook in sim flame. Stir once in every 2 to 3 mins.
- Cook till potatoes are soft and have taken the flavor of the curry.
- People who like it as a gravy can add half cup water at the time of adding potato peas n capsicum. People who like it dry can let it cook in oil itself.
- Optional: you can add garam masala 1/2 tspn if you like your curry with more flavors. (We like it with simple masala, so just used salt and chilli powder)
- Serve hot with chappati, poori or dosas.