- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 23, 2017
Shahi Tukra is an Indian bread pudding.
The following two tabs change content below.
Vijaylakshmi Meda is a very talented cook. Loves to cook, travel and listen to music.
- Prepare Rabri: Boil milk and add saffron soaked in 3 tblsp of warm milk and the corn flour mixed in 2-3 tblsp of milk to it and simmer the milk until its reduces to a thick but poring consistency
- Prepare Crispy bread pieces: Remove the rough sides of the in to desired shape and size
- Fry the bread pieces till golden brown and crisp evenly
- Prepare thick Sugar Syrup: Add sugar into the water and boil it till reaches the thick consistency
- Fry the desired chopped nuts roasted in ghee
- Soak the crispy fried bread pieces into the sugar syrup for 4-5 minutes and then arrange them in a plate
- Pour the Rabri on the bread pieces, garnish with chopped roasted nuts