- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 5 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- November 19, 2016
A very Healthy and attractive Appetizer . Takes a bit of hard work but ultimately worth it.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sudhanva is an electronics engineer with enthusiasm towards automation. And is a full time foodie thanks to his mother who happens to be amazing cook. Sudhanva has picked up a few culinary skills and is honing it every now and then.
- Add Cauliflower florets, chopped beans and diced carrots in one bowl and boil it for 2 minutes
- Strain the water and store the veg stock for later magic ;)
- Then put the strained vegetables into the chopper
- Mix the vegetables from the chopper with chopped beans, chopped cabbage, red chilli sauce and chopped spring onion
- Now add Maida, corn flour, black pepper powder and salt as per taste
- Mix it well
- Add a little oil, a cup of spring onion bulbs, chopped ginger & garlic, 2 to 3 tbsps of dark soy sauce, 4 tbsps of red chilli sauce and mix 1 tbsp of corn flour with 75ml of water and then add the veg stock to it.
- Your gravy is ready
- Now, deep fry the mix in oil till golden brown
- Drop these balls in the gravy. Serve it hot.