- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- December 23, 2016
Hi friends, its has been a very long gap. Since I was busy with my trip and my son’s schooling I couldn’t post my recipes. Recently, I had prepared veg momos.
My husband liked this dish a lot. He was very happy with my surprise veg momos. But unfortunately my son didn’t even taste it. I remembered this momos which I tasted in Malleswaram 18th cross. After that I had never tasted this recipe. Around my place there isn’t any vegetarian restaurants.
Now I have learnt and prepared at home. I enjoyed my veg momos with my cute family. I am sure even you all guys will relish this dish. Ask your beloved ones to prepare this recipe and reply back about the taste.
I will be eagerly waiting and happy to hear back from you! Lets see !!!!!!!!
- Prepare the momos dough using rice flour and maida.
- Take 1 cup of boiling salt water, add one cup of maida and one spoon of rice flour. Allow the mixture to boil for few minutes. Mix it well and switch off the stove.
- Using pinch of oil knead the maida dough till it becomes soft. Make small lumps and make round momo sheets to stuff the cabbage stuffing.
- Now, take the finely chopped cabbage. Chop the cabbage using electric chopper. It makes our task easy.
- Take a frying pan with little oil. When oil is heated add the finely chopped cabbage and fry the mixture till it is boiled fully.
- Add the salt while frying cabbage. At last add the black pepper powder, garam masala and chilli flakes as per taste.
- Mix all the cabbage mixture well.
- Now stuff the cabbage mixture inside the veg momo sheets as we had prepared in the step 3.
- Close the cabbage stuffing as shown in my veg momos receipe. Prepare some more veg momos.
- Steam the veg momos in the Idli pan for 15 minutes till the momo sheets are boiled properly. Since both veg momo sheets and cabbage stuffing are already cooked, steam it for few minutes.
- Once steam cooked is over fresh home made veg momos are ready to taste with tomato sause. Kindly look it into my recipe.